The clock is ticking as the European Union’s 27 member states gear up for the crucial European Parliament elections scheduled between 6 and 9 June 2024. With newly elected MEPs set to influence the course of the EU for the next five years, it’s vital you stay well-prepared for what lies ahead.
Engaging with EU institutions: insights from experts
On Tuesday, 7 November, DeHavilland hosted its first of several events in the lead up to the EU elections: How to engage with EU institutions during the election period, providing valuable advice to public affairs and policy professionals on:
- Collaborating with EU officials: covering effective strategies for working with EU officials to ensure your voice is heard.
- Staying informed about staff changes: crucial to understand the potential impacts on your stakeholders.
- Preparing for the new legislative term: with insights into the legislative priorities that will shape EU policy for the next five years.
- Activities in Brussels in the run-up to the elections: the discussions taking place in Brussels in the lead-up to the elections.
Watch the event here.
Exclusive EU elections coverage: be prepared and stay ahead of the curve
DeHavilland is your go-to for exclusive coverage leading up to the EU elections. Our policy experts are committed to providing you with in-depth insights into the policies, people and processes that will shape the next eight months and beyond. We are offering exclusive access to our content and activities, which includes:
- Commission priorities: stay informed about the key priorities of the European Parliament.
- Key candidates: gain insight into the candidates striving for positions in the European Parliament. Understanding their position on policy will be essential for driving effective engagement.
- Manifesto comparisons: As manifestos are released, we will analyse and compare where parties differ and priorities lay.
- Updates on the Spitzenkandidat process: though contentious, this process is still a consideration for the election of the next president of the European Commission. Our team will track how important it remains in 2024 and its impact on selections.
- Exclusive events: don’t miss out on exclusive events, designed to provide you with the tools to engage effectively with EU institutions.
Now is the time to take action – be prepared for what’s to come and stay ahead of the curve by signing-up to receive exclusive coverage on the EU elections.