Working For: DeHavilland EU
Location: Brussels area
Salary: Convention d’immersion professionnelle
EU is constantly evolving, and policy debates and negotiations do not stop in the EU Bubble.
At DeHavilland, we work with some of the biggest organisations in the world across the public, private and third sector, helping them to understand and navigate EU policy-making and how it impacts them.
The business is growing ahead of expectations and we are looking for new members to join the team.
Who are we looking for?
- Recent graduate holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in politics, European affairs, international relations, economics, law or related field
- Someone based in Brussels or is able to move here in the not too distant future
- Someone keen to learn more about how EU policy-making works
- A motivated and fast learner
- A person who can speak more than one EU language. Knowledge of German is considered a plus, but not a mandatory requirement.
What can you expect from a traineeship with DeHavilland?
- We are a leading EU and UK provider of policy and information monitoring and political intelligence
- While doing a traineeship at DeHavilland EU you will gain:
- Knowledge of a range of major policy areas
- Research skills and ability to track and comprehend EU policy developments
- Deeper understanding of the legislative process in the EU
- How different organisations work with the EU institutions to improve policy-making
- Learn and gain from the team members, client facing experience and see first-hand how public policy works in Brussels
What do we offer?
A traineeship contract under Belgian legislation.
Kindly note that DeHavilland EU does not offer relocation allowance.
Place of work:
- Hybrid, however, the candidate needs to be in Brussels, when the contract starts.
- Ongoing, we are always looking for new interns.
Deadline for applications:
Please send a CV and cover letter with what interests you about the EU to our Senior Consultant Christina Kouremenou at Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org.